Cac Exotics, Pics Needed Please

Hey everyone, i am not trying to spark any controversy, just looking for pics of exotics, if you have them please post them. I am trying to do a study on these types and would just like to see examples. Striped opaques or transparents are welcome

Thanks again,

Craig

clyde is the only one alive that knows the entire story, there are many variations, found in a city dig, made by 2 guys who then brought them to the lenox inn and sold them to only specific people in a big hidden transaction. no cutlet was found, bo claimed they had micro bubbles in them, and now CA Mike keeps finding these monster shooters that no one ever discovered before, he liked them so much, they were so rare that he sold every one lol

every exotic seemed to be mint, even though they were tossed in the ground at some point for some unknown reason, no fractured, no halfs, nothing, perfectly preserved in a pocket of dirt under some drain pipe. I would love to find out the truth but it's more of an area 51 thing, is there an alien space craft in area 51? :icon_popcorn:

I saved pictures of all the marbles that I liked best, that Alan Basinet (Marblealan) sold over the last few years on Ebay. Many were CACs, and many were Exotics. I'll post all the pictures of the Striped Opaques and Striped Transparents that I have, in the Gallery section of this forum. I'll leave it to you to figure out which ones are Exotics, but I think a good clue is the ones designated "Mint+".

Here's the link:

http://marbleconnection.com/gallery/album/289-christensen-agates-cacs-by-marblealan/

Darn that can of worms, you did it now. Just what is an "Exotic" I have a hard time with the name. Unless one can prove it is an example from the one particular discovery are all extra nice CACs, "Exotics"., And the pipe dig discovery happened, I got to talk to someone involved and they are attempting to get back to that glory hole. (it won't be easy) I have the whole story on the different varieties the junk and the beauties. I have seen pieces and damaged types. I also know why and when the different types were distributed and why they were sold certain ways. One reason and one reason only, "to make the most money possible" . Any one want to hear the very logical story PM me.

024-3-1.jpgNo not mine,wouldn't mind if they were but does the name exotic alone suggest they are from somewhere else?Just being mysterious.I have one stripped opaque exotic but can't post pics at this time.edit, I had a pic in photo bucket

I have the whole story on the different varieties the junk and the beauties. I have seen pieces and damaged types. I also know why and when the different types were distributed and why they were sold certain ways. One reason and one reason only, "to make the most money possible" . Any one want to hear the very logical story PM me.

Why don't you just lay it out here for all of us?

because I talk better than I type. And it does not matter to some folks whatever I say they will believe them to be fakes. I would rather expend the energy and tell the whole story to those that care enough to PM me. Just typing that wore me out.

most in post 9 look like the ones from the find 11 does not and some Clyde shows do not look like like they are from the find IMO. And most folks forget the single color striped transparents that were released in the first wave. The guys were smart. Throw away the crap, put the junkier ones out first and you will always make the best money as you release better ones each time. Thats how they did it. Smartly and with a plan

I hate myself for asking this and i dont want no pm, just a simple answer to a simple question,, ok here it goes, dont hate im just curious

were these mibs dug under the guise of being historical artifacs and needed to be in a museum?,, if not how does one approach a land owner to dig up their property for profit,, i watch American digger and I dont buy the way savage goes about actually getting people to do this?,,, thanks ,, bj

Most of the exotic marbles pictured in this post do not look any more exotic or less contemporary than these examples which have been machine made in the last 8 or so years:

http://www.glassartists.org/Gal13756_2005_10.asp

http://www.glassartists.org/Gal34122_2008-09.asp

http://www.glassartists.org/Gal34288_2008-10.asp

Do we really believe that the CAC glass artists thought these perfectly flawless and amazing marbles were junk and ritually buried them rather than sell them (or keep them), and then kept focusing on making swirls and the occasional guineas because the little boys would never like such amazing and colorful marbles?

Do we really believe that the CAC glass artists thought these perfectly flawless and amazing marbles were junk and ritually buried them rather than sell them (or keep them), and then kept focusing on making swirls and the occasional guineas because the little boys would never like such amazing and colorful marbles?

i have to agree with this statement,, it just doesnt make any sense whatso ever to throw such awesome and colorful mibs away, if i was to make these as a worker and would have shown them to my boss he would have to be nuts not to see they fit into the quality category of this company, just look at them no fractures no out of rounds,,, just dont make sense that them were found under ground,,, great story though,,,bj