Marble Machine

If I remember right Chris Robertson made one and that is what he made his road and tunnel marbles in . I think he stopped using it because of all the heat he was receiving . I wonder where it went . I think it went to Akron ?? Mike

One would need to make many marbles to recoup 10K.

Or let bert sell them ; o )

"If I remember right Chris Robertson made one and that is what he made his road and tunnel marbles in . I think he stopped using it because of all the heat he was receiving"

not chris robinsons machine, actually this guy was a student of john hamon miller. going on to bigger and better things

"youhave2bid2win could expand her operations dramatically with such a machine....I bet she'll start buying up cullet. She could finance this machine with her fake fancy bennies."

hey bumblebee, youhave2bid2win emailed and said

┌∩┐ ►_◄ ┌∩┐

A potential buyer has no point of reference whether the machine "works".... or how well. It has no history. How would it be fed?

IMO - it will not sell for a fraction of that amount.

bigjohn691500, on 08 July 2012 - 06:33 AM, said:

make your own exotics, that would be fun,,, nice,,,j

that has already been done, only without the machine.

can you guys attach some proof, or are the statements merely "human exhaust"?

now theres a photo that wont leave my head very easy, thanks mike,, lolol, too funny,,, j

cant believe you would need proof of a statement i made, all i was saying it would be fun to make mibs off of it,, you tied me into a response i didnt ask for,, flag for unsportman like conduct,, bahhhh