Id On This?

The bottom view(s) aren't opening for me.

Are you wondering if it's Akro or not? That's a lot of yellow and doesn't look like a distinct ribbon. But first impression is it looks Akro. Style name for single-colored ribbons in clear glass is "Spiral".

I didn't think that it was akro because it has alot of that yellow that globs up at the other end. Those last two pic don't open for me either. I will try and take other pic. The yellow is alot brighter than the other akro spiral I have. It doesn't look as clean as them either.

I'm pretty sure I have one of these around here somewhere but it's likely in with a few gallons of other Classics. If I recall correctly, there is far more yellow than transparent. Imagine a typical Jorkscrew but with clear transparent striping on an opaque yellow base - outliers I believe.

Venwood, I'm sorry that my opinion is all I'll be able to offer at the moment. Finding them would be far more work than I care to expend.I failed to mention that those gallons of Classics are out in the garage buried under several other boxes of marbles. Maybe someone else will chime in. And FWIW, I've seen Jorkscrews in Akro keeper boxes.