Roflllllllllllllllllll

zaboo

His crap doesn't even make me laugh any more. Makes me kind of sick to my stomach. he knows his statements are BS but keeps selling that dug up crap to newbies over and over again. He is a blight to the hobby and its too bad someone back there doesn't have a serious talk with him.

"He is a blight to the hobby and its too bad someone back there doesn't have a serious talk with him."..... I know....I know!!!!...somebody could put his favorite broke shovel in his bed....like the godfather.....I didn't know there was a marble mafia not even a catseye costra nostra...uh ohh..callin out the cliques...youse guys better forget about it....hope "someone back there"...accepts offer that cant be refused...he needs a stern talking to....we would prob need a script...so not to leave out any admonishments....somehow a finger waggin, "you better knock it off"...don't seem intimidating unless followed by ..."or else"....I have no choice but to pitch this to the reality t.v. producers...."marble mafia"...don't forget its my idea...anybody have the number to dr.phil...