Three cheers for Steph

Hi Steph

As you know I'm new here. I just wanted to say thank you for all your help. I know you must spend in incredible amount of time helping other people as much as you have me. You share your knowledge freely and it didn't come without many many hours of study. You have a great sense of humor, your kind words are comforting to the uneducated.

I hope to one day shake your hand and maybe a hug. May you be blessed with all you dream of!

Bud

Edited by budwas
Misspelled title

*blush some more*

She really doesn't do praise well, though she appreciates it greatly.  :blush: 

P.s., Thanks to Lou for providing us with this site.  It has a lot of history.  It used to be Alan's Marble Connection ... 

Alan being Alan Basinet AKA MarbleAlan, who left a mark on all of us  before he passed away in 2012.

I was never fortunate enough  to know Alan, although obviously I'm familiar with his archived pages. From his writing he seems a great loss to the marble community both in terms of knowledge and personality.

2 hours ago, Steph said:

P.s., Thanks to Lou for providing us with this site.  It has a lot of history.  It used to be Alan's Marble Connection ... 

Alan being Alan Basinet AKA MarbleAlan, who left a mark on all of us  before he passed away in 2012.

I knew Alan through email and ebay auctions. I ran a marble forum many, many years ago and he was one of the regulars. An amazing collector and human being. He is missed.