2 hours ago, Steph said:

It both glows under UV and has great fire inside in daylight.

The time I realized I might have something special was when I noticed that it had the handgathered nine pattern.   Then later my favorite Pelt guy confirmed it 

Awesome . I like the hidden gems 👍

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't resist, I think I'm addicted a "mibaholic" my friends call me a Pelthead. I don't know :dunno: if it's because of the knots on the back of my head or my addiction to Peltiers .......................:character-smileys-238:..... and Akros, and alleys, and ................. I've even started a contemporary collection, something I thought I'd never do ?? Ah well I can think of a lot of worse things to be addicted to.

Oops !! I forgot my new little friend, this marble was given to me by a "very generous marble Brother" Coming in at just under 1/2" a little powerhouse Wolverine. A great thing receiving something from someone you'll probably never meet until we leave this earth. 

zzzzzzz.PNG

zzzzz.PNG

Here sittin next to a 1/2" dead on faceted agate I got the same day. I've got some really good pics of the Wolverine comin, I was in a hurry when I took these. I took the first one 10 seconds out of the box, it's still layin in it's nest.

zzzzzz.PNG

4 hours ago, Peltier Mibber said:

Very nice sentiments.

Some of the very best friends I have are marble friends, true blue thru & thru. Good times & good friends that will never be forgotten. Great pic Bill !! "Thanks"

On 3/12/2021 at 10:31 AM, mibcapper said:

i learned quite a bit from this man ....and a handy man with a shovel ... and sooo knowledgable on peltiers ... rest well .. mike barton .....  your missed ..... bill

Never met the man personally (and trying to recall if I'd ever seen a pic without that awesome beard), but I still have quite a few of his marbles and yes he knew a thing or two about Peltier.