lightning strike's

Chad G.

I realize now that posting on this thread was a mistake. The only similarity is the raggedy surface pattern. So I'll try again. Does a handmade, transparent green, coreless, with raggedy orange surface stripes ring a bell with anyone. It's somewhere between an inch and an inch and a half. It's not being passed off as anything special. It may not even be for sale. Thanks

Bruce

4 minutes ago, Berryb said:

I realize now that posting on this thread was a mistake. The only similarity is the raggedy surface pattern. So I'll try again. Does a handmade, transparent green, coreless, with raggedy orange surface stripes ring a bell with anyone. It's somewhere between an inch and an inch and a half. It's not being passed off as anything special. It may not even be for sale. Thanks

Bruce

I think 15 different people could have 20 different ideas of what you are describing.  Best to post an actual photo of what is being described.

I have never seen a antique Birdcage for sale at $600.00 in 25 years. I would pay double or triple that fast for one. I have only seen three, none for sale. A Birdcage has to be clear or transparent to see the birdcage. The Lighting Strikes are opaque white.  I have seen six and only two for sale in 25 years.  2005 is almost 25 years ago.  But I cannot buy marbles at 2005 prices.  I would have probably bought it from Tom in 2005 for $600.00, if I would have had the chance. He had some nice marbles.