A long time comin, and a lot of patience, "thanks Roby" someone will turn up w/ just what you have been waiting for, took me years. Somebody's gonna chime in here w/ some you and I have only seen in books or dreamed of, but at least we'll have the pics. Some of my best mibs came right through my front door, I wasn't even looking.  A blessing. If Ron and Chuck chime in were in for a treat, they both love Alley like I do and have some top dog examples, multi colors, av. etc......... I seen some of jeeperman's examples of Alley flames also that had me drooling, simply unattainable for me to much $$$$

Chad

Chalkies, caligs and an abalone, again Bill you're killin me :evil-grin-smileys-111:  Fantastic mibs man !!!!!!!! Appreciate the pics Bill, thanks :thup: I forgot to put in my calig.  not really a flame @ all more all over the map type.  I'll post it later on a calligraphy thread.

Don't stop now Ron !!! them's some mighty nice Alley's, man I love flames, great black av., metalics and caligs. Reminds me of the old day's. "Thanks for posting all those Ron", I know you have more, go on ahead let R rip, I could look @ Alley's all day, "especially flames"

Thanks for the pics Bonnie, great mibs. Beautiful Alley's my favorite flame marble, there are a very few Christensen flames I like but not near as much as I like Alley, the diversity in Alley's is astounding, as is evident by the menagerie of mibs presented here, still some yet to be uncovered somewhere I'm sure. Alley " my other favorite "