Stumped again on these three

Tommy

The two bigger ones do have a different feel to them not as smooth as all of my other marbles. Got some as a gift last week . I Haven't bought a lot of marbles . I'm still going through and learning my uncles collection ☝️ .I used to look at his in the gumball machines when I was a kid now all I do is look at them and read threads about marbles. Never know what happened to these marbles I just got from someone . There was dirt on a couple of the others in the group I was sent. I guess I have examples now so when I do find some in a jar ..I'll know 

Thanks everyone 

The Vitro looks like an attempt to polish. You cannot polish Vitro's. Or any veneered marbles. Just a short attempt at any grinding or polishing and the color is gone.  Looks like someone found this out, Stopped the polishing, never did the final stage polish. Because it would be a waste of time with the colors already altered.  The other two marbles look a little dull due to age with normal play ware.  A rock tumbler is death to glass marbles. I have seen different media used in rock tumblers to polish marbles . I tried rock tumblers many times in my early years. They broke marbles each and every time. Even with walnut hulls for polishing, marbles will break. Sometime during the tumbling the marbles will bang together and break. It is possible for water to etch glass marbles. But not much in normal water. I have pulled many hundreds from WV streams and the Ohio river where marbles had been there for 50-75 years, and many or most will be mint. Plenty other witnesses also to this. Salt water and chemicals, etc in water can etch glass marbles.       

3 hours ago, Tommy said:

Ahh the lazy cork i forget that one. Just for guessing that would be a tri color base glass counts as a color?

2 colors counting the base is a prize name : three or more colors a special, many specials have their own collector names as do some prize names I.E. specials like the "life saver" you have.  : both kinds of cork whether a "prize name" or "special" if given a collector name are generally worth more either for their rarity or distinct color combinations.

57 minutes ago, wvrons said:

The Vitro looks like an attempt to polish. You cannot polish Vitro's. Or any veneered marbles. Just a short attempt at any grinding or polishing and the color is gone.  Looks like someone found this out, Stopped the polishing, never did the final stage polish. Because it would be a waste of time with the colors already altered.  The other two marbles look a little dull due to age with normal play ware.  A rock tumbler is death to glass marbles. I have seen different media used in rock tumblers to polish marbles . I tried rock tumblers many times in my early years. They broke marbles each and every time. Even with walnut hulls for polishing, marbles will break. Sometime during the tumbling the marbles will bang together and break. It is possible for water to etch glass marbles. But not much in normal water. I have pulled many hundreds from WV streams and the Ohio river where marbles had been there for 50-75 years, and many or most will be mint. Plenty other witnesses also to this. Salt water and chemicals, etc in water can etch glass marbles.       

Agree, you can see where the veneer came completely off the Vitro in the last pic