Revisit

William

The bubbles were my draw as well Steph, as visible in the window in the second pic, but I'm still lost. "If" only an in hand exam like we all want was possible !! I guess we'll get that when they invent 3-D, touch, smellavision.................:blink:

William, i am thinking like the others now, may have to change my mind and go with pelt then possibly Vitro. As i review the great photos and study it more everyone may be right on Peltier for this example. I will go into my collection and look and see what i find that is close to yours. Discussing examples like this is the (key) for all of us to learn, as we all (including me) keep an open mind to change. A real (wonky) whacked out example. There are so many oddities in the production of marbles, who actually knows what may be floating around, real (head scratchers) for sure. Chuck G---

The colors make me think of the Pelt Tootsie Roll.

I hadn't seen the size before now, which could really change things up.  But I'm not letting that stop me from mentioning the  Tootsie Roll before I step back to the sidelines.