51 minutes ago, Jeff54 said:

Perhaps not as random or hybrid when you have found an entire set, mint, in a 60's Peltier yellow poly bag:

Lucky, no matter how you look at it! Were they all yellow-banana-based hybrids? What other colors were there? What  a great find, Jeff!

7 minutes ago, Ric said:

Lucky, no matter how you look at it! Were they all yellow-banana-based hybrids? What other colors were there? What  a great find, Jeff!

Sorry don't have the liberty to photograph at this time, but that's the colors Bro, the whole bag contains blended variations of yellow and red Bananas. .

Makes ya wonder don't it.

1 minute ago, William said:

Would love to see more of em' 👍😊

If it's any consolation, it's on my list, but I need to get my danged newer by 0ver 20 years than that old Sony Mavica floppy disk camera I'd used for this Bananas  photograph to do the right thing. I've thought about smacking my 2015 Cannon but, it's got to be a head thing and I ain't into administering pain on the brain. So,, it's gonna take me a bit. 🥴 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

If it's any consolation, it's on my list, but I need to get my danged newer by 0ver 20 years than that old Sony Mavica floppy disk camera I'd used for this Bananas  photograph to do the right thing. I've thought about smacking my 2015 Cannon but, it's got to be a head thing and I ain't into administering pain on the brain. So,, it's gonna take me a bit. 🥴 

👍

2 hours ago, Jeff54 said:

. . . the whole bag contains blended variations of yellow and red Bananas.

Makes ya wonder don't it.

And I'll bet they are something to behold - you just don't see that many good hybrid Bananas together often!

11 hours ago, Joe2 said:

16740107600733648023153683863414.jpg

Posting some good ones lately, Joe! Red Zebra variants, a beautiful pink patch (why do you think Pelt?), and what appears to be a killer Vitro Tiger Eye variant that could really use a bath!

😀

• Like 2