Thank you all

Gina Macias

Hi, I missed all of you, the camaraderie, the kindness and it feels like a family to me. Thank you all for being so nice and welcoming. I logged on one night when I could escape Nurse Ratchet (Husband) because I had FOMO and I saw what a commotion was started over my post about my foolhardiness when buying my first marbles and what that child said about me. I cried and considered never logging back into here, however she would have won, so I am back and I think you all will be proud when I show you what I’ve learned and what I’ve purchased while in the Blue Ridge Mountains. If I’ve already worn out my welcome, I understand, I never meant to cause such a hassle for everyone. Thank you to all and I hope I am still a member because I really like you all and want to learn more and be a part of this group. Steph, Chad, Bumblebee, my thanks to you and I apologize for causing you extra work. Gina

3 hours ago, Steph said:

I'm sorry you saw her poisonous post.

We fixed the problem as fast as we could.  I hoped you managed to miss it altogether.  

2 hours ago, Chad G. said:

You are more than welcome here Gina, no apologies necessary, you didn't cause any problems. I was hoping you wouldn't have to endure that beyond rude comment either.

Well, I have fretted over my post all morning because I called her a child, young lady should have been used. I am sorry. Thank you both for your support Steph and Chad! 

Some people enjoy being toxic. I don’t want to give them a minute of my day anymore. It’s not worth if. Besides… we could be a bunch of Wingnuts who collected pieces of gravel and then I think some of that c**p would have made sense. Or night crawlers 

Knowledge. Friendship. Fun experience. Respect. Her loss in all of the above. If it wouldn't have been you, Gina, it would have been someone else. Heck, she probably would have called me a dumb*** for using the wrong worms to fish with! 🎣 🤣

7 hours ago, William said:

Knowledge. Friendship. Fun experience. Respect. Her loss in all of the above. If it wouldn't have been you, Gina, it would have been someone else. Heck, she probably would have called me a dumb*** for using the wrong worms to fish with! 🎣 🤣

Speaking of fishing I had a fishing buddy who I used to go with, he passed at 53 yrs and was a purebred Cherokee and he loved catfish. His secret to catching them was tobacco worms. Otherwise, she indeed lost out on a great group of people and although it upset me at first, I was in college at fifteen so, I am not stupid. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Fire1981 said:

Some people enjoy being toxic. I don’t want to give them a minute of my day anymore. It’s not worth if. Besides… we could be a bunch of Wingnuts who collected pieces of gravel and then I think some of that c**p would have made sense. Or night crawlers 

Life is much too short! I hadn’t seen what she wrote on the other post about the group, who would say that?

3 minutes ago, William said:

Forward to better days...our moderators here are fairly quick too shoot that drama down when it rears its ugly head 👹

The moderators are wonderful and so are each and every one of you. I am delighted to be a part of this group.