I think it's a Vitro

Fire1981

Pfff  !! look at the sellers other mibs in their store,  they are well known "more" than questionable sellers,  they know "exactly" what they're doing, and what they're selling. Most of their mibs have been there for months, waiting !! As to the I.D. , "Yes" I agree with "Vitro" have some and will try and take a few pix today as long as I can find them, buried in one of several jars !! I'll give er a whirl anyway.

56 minutes ago, Marbleized said:

So that Peltier Blue Angel that is posted by the same seller, is that a Jabo? Just wondering.

The so-called Red Angel they have posted is a basic Rainbo. 

The Blue Angel is not Pelt, but not sure what.  I'm looking through Vacor styles now. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

The Pelt is a Blue Traveler

21 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

Or Moody Blue. Pretty sure it's a Blue Traveler

Which Pelt?  Do you mean this "Blue Angel" auction?  Because I'm seeing a modern swirl on this one.

5/8" Peltier Blue Angel NLR Marble In Wet Mint Condition Check Photos. | eBay

Not even close, all their auctions are bunk, they have been flagged several times over the last year, on the questionable sellers list countless times on AAM, look at their store items, Wow !! I'm surprised they've gotten away with it as long as they have Ebay must really be lenient to people who make them a lot of money !! Purposefully misleading, & what is labeled right is astronomical in price !!

LINK :  https://www.ebay.com/itm/265196556002?hash=item3dbef24ee2:g:qzsAAOSwB4xgx-0o&mkcid=1&mkrid=711-53200-19255-0&siteid=0&customid=link&campid=5338437662&toolid=20001&mkevt=1

Yes a common 9 vane cat but look at the price, Crazy !! I feel for anyone new to stumble onto their store !!

LINK https://www.ebay.com/itm/265226223931?hash=item3dc0b7013b:g:2skAAOSwWrdge0rl

I could go on & on but prefer not to look at their junk, it just angers me to no end  !!!

image.png.11b0581d6f832fa6cb229fb8d76b603c.png

Not even close on identifications.  Probably more wrong marble identifications with Ebay listings than correct ones. Until people return for refund all the bad marble deals, it will not get any better. Ebay will make the seller refund it. 

16 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Modern for sure, I can't even I.D. it, positively not Pelt, worthless !! 1 cent maybe !! Excuse my rant everyone, just upset a bit !!

I appreciate these posts about misidentified marbles and the problems with eBay on monitoring. I don't mind the "rants". Thanks.