Marble Dreams

William

I've had them before, but this time around most of us here at MarbleConnection were it! Pretty wild too...We were at a large, abandoned school building out in the middle of nowhere, don't recall a town or state. What was weird was that all the people here who have posted a face in the "Face to a name" thread, I could see you clearly. The ones who don't have their face posted, your names were known and even said, but never "saw" your faces, just your backs!

We were at this building, you guessed it, marble hunting....we had all the tools we needed to remove flooring, which is what we had done all over the place. Steph had the only jackhammer! I remember that we found tons of mibs, so many different kinds. Every time a shovel blade would hit a marble, it would screech really loud, like fingernails on a chalkboard! Someone (don't remember who), found a couple of them that were super huge. One had Santa claus inside of it and the other had Thomas the train 🤣

We also found out that the old school was built on top of an underground lake, which Steph found because she wouldn't stop with the jackhammer. A bunch of marbles fell in the water, someone jumped in after them but never came out. I also remember now that Ron had a little gadget in his hand, that looked like a compass, but it located marbles in the ground instead!

There's more but it's pretty vague, can't put it too words. I do remember also that we were using shopping carts too haul everything with and that we left when the floor started shaking. I think we were naming some weird ones we found, but that's all I remember about that. Enjoy the weirdness of my dream 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have to be the bird in the background singing,

“Hear that lonesome whippoorwill
He sounds too blue to fly
The midnight train is whinin' low
I'm so lonesome, I could cry
I've never seen a night so long
When time goes crawlin' by
The moon just went behind the clouds
To hide its face and cry
Did you ever see a robin weep
When leaves begin to die?
Like me, he's lost the will to live
I'm so lonesome, I could cry
The silence of a fallin' star
Lights up a purple sky
And as I wonder where you are
I'm so lonesome, I could cry.” 

Soon I’ll be chirping again, but right now, I’m with you Hank.

• Like 1

It's all good....Patty was isolated for over a month at Gundersen Hospital late last fall with her neck surgery. Total lockdown, 0 visitors. This was my view when I would drive the almost hour to "visit"....that's her waving at me from her window when I took her some coloring books and fresh clothes.

20201122_141419.jpg

• Like 1

That was my grandmother’s old saying. I’m sorry if I sounded like I was feeling sorry for myself. I am so used to being sick, I just go on with it. I do not mean to seem callous, but the percentage of sick young people breaks my heart-you’ve got years of spring breaks, make one sacrifice. This is not a hoax or something to cause you to dislike Asian people, it’s a pandemic, probably started in a wet market, where one buys live wildlife to eat. I spent one week not knowing if I was alive or dead, one week wishing I was dead and the third week wrapping my head around, was I dreaming or did I throw up for eight days? This week I am coming to terms with how lucky I am to be alive, and I thank God every single day for this gift of life and I live it to the fullest. I also, thank God I met every single one of you.

• Like 1

I have a 2 marble dreams. One is a bunch of hand mades that are part of a concrete retaining wall I’m trying to retrieve. The other one is digging up marbles in a garden and trying to make sure I don’t kill all the plants in the garden. The other one which is off topic is my pet monkey who rides a motorcycle and plays a harmonica.  He’s always on the beach. I would say these are reoccurring dreams because of the location and theme that is always there. WOW ! I just unloaded some serious dream information.