Is There Such a Thing as a Vitro Sweet Pea?

Marbleized

3 hours ago, Marbleized said:

Thanks for the photos Chad! My Vitro looks NOTHING like those. I think mine is a Vitro rotten pea. LOL. Yours are definitely the fresh variety! Well, here is my rotten pea that I think Akroorka wanted to see if it were a real sweet pea. (Just for laughs.)

Not so fresh pea.JPG

Closest thing I can think of is Tiger Eye.

• Award 1

3 minutes ago, akroorka said:

Thanks Gladys------It is an Akro and I will not back down on this one--What a great Marble---Really!!

Marble--On!!

The wrong one!!!!! Bah ha ha!!               I am so glad you pointed that out!!   lol!! .........they are really close in colors! these are quick terrible pic's of them but colors are close! wow learn something everyday!! on here! Thank you so much!!

akrosweetpea.jpg

akrosweetpea2.jpg

Akrosweetpea4.jpg

sweet pea akro1.jpg

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, wvrons said:

Vitro Sweet Pea.

Vitro Black Eyed Pea.

How about the Vitro Chic Pea. I have them but no pictures on hand. 

Never seen a split pea before Ron, for sure an example I'd love to save in my Vitro I.D. folder if you can find the time to post a pic ??  It'll come in handy next time I'm asked this question !!

On 9/30/2021 at 5:01 PM, marboman said:

And then there are these,there like the Chick Pea without the yellow patch same size.  I don't know if they have a name :)

060.JPG.96ec618c3d0624ec0d41524f4363941f.JPG

Cool! I didn't know there was such a thing as chickpeas. I'll have to go into my vitros and see if I'm fortunate enough to have one. I don't remember seeing these though. So many varieties out there. Collecting marbles is endless! Thanks Marboman!