2 I got in a jar this weekend 🤔

Tommy

Wow--no response!! I will chime in and call the second one a Vacor "Red Rooster"

The first one may be what you think, or a variety of others as well. The colors are not that common. Akro made slags in this color as well but they are not known for large blow holes such as yours. CA has been known to have blow holes. The double?--- cutlines both look like CAC.

My opinions for what it is worth. More opinions needed here. Just call them like you see them.

Marble--On!!

• Like 1

Hmm ?? maybe as Steph said a couple more shots of the second mib, I'm not seeing anything that points to a Vacor for me, something's a little off for a Rooster ?? Maybe if you would, a couple more of the red one, maybe one w/ a touch of backlighting ??

Hi everyone thank you for the input I will shoot a few pics on Tuesday lol .conventions are rolling in putting in the national business aircraft show 14hr days 🤪

I was freaking out wanting to marble talk with you all ....marbleholic.....:evil-grin-smileys-111:

Talk to ya soon👍

• Haha 1

Feeling tense? Maybe that anxiety associated with anything glass and small? I strongly suggest that you report too your Marbleaholics Anonymous counselor ASAP!!! I know that you recall what happens to me when I go without the attention of those little glass orbs for too long? Don't turn green, come clean!!! Tommy....Don't SMASH!!!!

• Haha 2

Just now, William said:

Feeling tense? Maybe that anxiety associated with anything glass and small? I strongly suggest that you report too your Marbleaholics Anonymous counselor ASAP!!! I know that you recall what happens to me when I go without the attention of those little glass orbs for too long? Don't turn green, come clean!!! Tommy....Don't SMASH!!!!

And for any of you newer members here at MarbleConnection that might be (and should be) interested in inquiring; you'll find our Help Center, "Marbleaholics Anonymous", under "General Marble and Glass Chat"....Best counselors ever!!!

55 minutes ago, William said:

I remember .... "Hulk Smash" .... image.png.6e155dc915ff1e7c5b42d10d14e6a507.png....  image.png.636480976a3a34c3fc53cac33e1ef4dd.png

2 hours ago, Steph said:

Still going with CAC ... or some other old slag ... on the baby blue.

The "red" now looks more "amber" ... and it looks vintage.  Whatever it is. 

Thanks Steph.  The jar had a bunch of beat up slags and some nice pelts.

And some WV swirls