Your Sunday Best !!

Chad G.

The game of "Skip Ball" for this "Sunday's Best" the smell of cotton candy and beer sausages always flows through my mind when I play this game, a miniature of what I played as a kid at the fair. 100% functional, ball return, score keeper and built to last another lifetime.

image.thumb.png.a7cc016fd2c7a782dc624b32b2ee95b8.png

DSC02587.JPG           DSC02845.JPG

• Like 2
  • Award 2

1 hour ago, Chad G. said:

The game of "Skip Ball" for this "Sunday's Best" the smell of cotton candy and beer sausages always flows through my mind when I play this game, a miniature of what I played as a kid at the fair. 100% functional, ball return, score keeper and built to last another lifetime.

An amazing find, Chad!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Wow a mini of the real deal ,cool toy Chad back when they made toys to last 

• Like 1

On 4/9/2023 at 12:07 AM, Chad G. said:

"Happy Resurrection Day  🙏"  Some bigger Veiligglas (wirepulls) all between 3/4 & 15/16ths from a good marble Brother overseas for this "Sundays Best" the bowl is Akro.

DSC03774.JPG

DSC03773.JPG

DSC03769.JPG

I’ve got the same bowl on my desk🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1