Your Sunday Best !!

Chad G.

Please post a few of your best, not necessarily your favorites but the best condition marbles you have.

I'll start with probably one of if not the cleanest marble I have ever owned besides a 21/32nds Purple Popeye I once had. A 3/4"  Akro Limeade Oxblood, not even a dimple on the surface of this one, if ever I saw a 9.9 this would be it. I wasn't moving the camera here, it was on a tripod w, a remote. The oxblood actually gives the illusion of motion on this one, a kind of fuzzy rippling effect.

image.png.63d33631bb6c1c8fea2fdfd1f8fc1696.png

Another pic of the same mib. Note the ox still has the same blurry look in the same spots. I thought for sure I was moving so I busted out the tripod, needles to say it wasn't me this time.

image.png.0b1b4c3f66bba63c686b620e34d30c21.png

• Like 5

My best two Peltier NLR Supermen, all I can find  are some subsurface un popped gas bubbles, anything that appears as a flea is just a reflection, I think there is one short micro asmade crease, only visible under a loupe, clean and wet, these were rated a 9.8 from the person I got them from & I agree. I'm kinda glad to find the micro crease, ensuring me that these have never been touched.

image.thumb.png.29e259867a0d7f4f3723287173a95b1f.png

image.thumb.png.1e10a6b426e2cd1f31aba8e6574fb506.png

• Like 4

My "Sundays Best"  Akro Milky Oxblood

Two views of the same marble. The oxblood doesn't corkscrew but instead meanders all over the marble.

image.png.ddb03bbadb7e2d6bc0d33b92f80789e9.png

image.png.2ad70549f3b3049a3b4aca81430d5cac.png

• Like 4

Gonna stick with the Akro theme, that way I know where I'm at posting instead of hopping all over my folders getting lost & reposting. My Best Blue Egg Yolk Ace, also a shooter, not U.V. reactive, I do have one that is but they are a bit HTF. The apparent debris on the bottom is only a reflection, this one is clean.

image.png.da9edbca51c19c0b77c5c84db0d20269.png

• Like 3