Your Sunday Best !!

Chad G.

This is one of the best clear based marbles that I have.
 It is just a hair under 1”. It is really flawless on the exterior and quite flawless on the inside as well. 
I do not know what to call it other than a Vitro (Oxblood?) example.
It is very nice in hand, especially back lit but a hard marble to image. These are my best shots out of way too many.
Marble—On!!!

Clear Vitro Ox one.jpg

Clear Vitro Ox two.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, akroorka said:

This is one of the best clear based marbles that I have.
 It is just a hair under 1”. It is really flawless on the exterior and quite flawless on the inside as well. 
I do not know what to call it other than a Vitro (Oxblood?) example.
It is very nice in hand, especially back lit but a hard marble to image. These are my best shots out of way too many.
Marble—On!!!

Clear Vitro Ox one.jpg

Clear Vitro Ox two.jpg

Very pretty! it looks like it has metallic oxblood stripe from the picture's! NICE!

• Award 1

A clean Akro except for the asmades on one end of where it was cut by the shears. Similar in construction to a Royal, contains very fine silver av. and a thin streak of oxblood, some of the av. looks burnt giving it a black appearance also similar to a Royal. Oop !! almost forgot, size is 3/4" dead on and no uv. reaction.

image.png.abd23f57b77fa7334c4d7c938f15d816.png

image.png.19996bcff34e204143614d2a15252b03.png

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Chad G. said:

A clean Akro except for the asmades on one end of where it was cut by the shears. Similar in construction to a Royal, contains very fine silver av. and a thin streak of oxblood, some of the av. looks burnt giving it a black appearance also similar to a Royal. Oop !! almost forgot, size is 3/4" dead on and no uv. reaction.

image.png.abd23f57b77fa7334c4d7c938f15d816.png

image.png.19996bcff34e204143614d2a15252b03.png

I love it Chad.

AV in any Akro is a rare find---even in the green colors. Any ox is still OX--- A keeper for sure!

Marble--On!!

• Award 1

" Sunday Best "

My favorite Akro eggyolk oxblood

image.png.43774a8fe01c7d1fbb6c3d5fa89d6cda.png

• Like 2

Posting a little early gonna be busy in the morning gotta sack out so here's my

" Sunday Best " 

My favorite & best Akro Eggyolk Oxblood

image.png.a1b01df9e0308b0cedc7a427a71771f8.png

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Posting a little early gonna be busy in the morning gotta sack out so here's my

" Sunday Best " 

My favorite & best Akro Eggyolk Oxblood

image.png.a1b01df9e0308b0cedc7a427a71771f8.png

Hmmm,

Breakfast for Supper--I am feeling it.--Great marble Chad!!

Marble--On!!

• Award 1

My Sunday best.
This is a Master Made “coral” colored marble. I’ll bet that I held this one and looked at it 25 times in the last two weeks. I did not do it justice---just my best attempt. In hand it is a coral color. Unreal—I love the coral colored marbles—all makes.
If you suffer from the “ THE WINTER BLUES”, start collecting these, Swarovski annual ornaments. 
They are in my windows year round. This time of year they throw prisms from one end of the house to the other. They make me very happy.
Try your best to be happy as well.

Master coral.jpg

Ornaments 1.JPG

Ornaments 2.JPG

• Like 4

"My Sunday Best"

@ .83" my biggest and best Akro Superman, probably dug but there's no way for me to be sure on this one !!

image.png.5da83daca7eee3b327b1f17bb70e2a4e.png

• Like 2