3/4” jabo?

Guiltynotguilty81

I think that this one may be an Akro Corkscrew that went wrong.

This blue and yellow combination often shows that wonky, muddy gray color. This one has a bunch of it.

I will post some later today to show what I mean.

Yours may be a double ingot, but I cannot realy tell.

Marble-On!!

Well, the flash sure did not make these look like they do in hand (not much sunlight today). 
The yellow color steaks/covers the blue color making a wonky grey color.
The flash exposed this.
I am still convinced that this is what you have.
Marble—On!!

Two blue yellow corks.JPG

The hit mark in the second image does not look like a Jabo hit mark.

In my opinion there would be more whitish glass surounding it in a Jabo.

Softer vs harder glass. Newer vs older.

Just an observation, it may be a Jabo but my Akro hairs are standing up on this one:wave2:

Marble--On!!

Jabo. I think late 2008 or early 2009 3/4 inch run. A yellow base, it has no white.  Made the same time as Frank's Alley.  Steve Sturtz wanted yellow base marbles. He wanted me to pick one to be named for L.E. Alleys grandson Frank Sellers.  I picked a yellow base with red/orange swirls and some had a few flame tips. Like the Sistersville yellow base Alleys, only the Jabos were 3/4 inch.  Frank Sellers at the WV show in May was presented with a box set of Frank's Alleys and a certificate with the marbles named for him. Later in that run blue was added then brown and a small amount of black Kugler rod was added.  Some of or maybe the first use of Kugler rod glass for added colors at Jabo. The Kugler glass rods were expensive, but they did strike good. Which means most of the color showed on the marbles.  They were about one inch diameter and maybe 12 or 14 inches long. They cost from $30.00 to $75.00 a rod depending on the color. One rod would last or stripe for about fifteen minutes of 3/4 inch marbles.