Not to sure? 5/8's Pelt's / Vitro?

Gladys

2 hours ago, Gladys said:

So I guess that's it! Thank you all for help

Not yet, Gladys!

2 hours ago, wvrons said:

It has been a great discussion, searching, and learning. 

Not done yet!

15 minutes ago, Columbusrockhound said:

I was wrong. Not Jalley.

Thanks a lot for all of your help!

1 hour ago, Ric said:

To quote, Art, I love this stuff!

😀

SAGA CONTINUES !!! JEFF just responded to your ? he said:

I was just about to message you because of the red base you mentioned. I decided to go look at my box of 'Jalley' run and I was mistaken. Though they look similar, I could find none with a red inside and comparing them all to your pictures, I'm pretty sure they are NOT from the Jalley run.

I just spent an hour rummaging through all of my unsorted Jabos, hoping to stumble on this run, but could not. They look so familiar to me, I was sure I had some, but cannot find any. Though I have no proof, I still firmly believe they are Jabo, likely made in 2013-2014. Dare Hawkins may be able to shed some light on them, as he was kind of managing the runs during that time.

Sorry to have added to the confusion. I should have dug deeper before replying. I hope to run across some before too awful long. If I find an answer, I'll let you know. -Jeff.

Found a picture of the marbles in my memory. They are from a tray of Summer 2002 Jabo Classics on display at the factory office trailer. Unless/until I find actual specimens to compare (not digging right now), I cannot say for sure if these are the same. There was more than one transparent base color used and there were different reds in play too.

02summer.jpg

Those in the second row and bottom row look similar to the originals in question. The mystery continues. Someday maybe I can check with Dale Simmons. Dale made up all the trays that was in the office at Jabo. Plus he still has all the same identical trays. Plus maybe only twenty five or a hundred or three hundred were made ?  That is small numbers from a normal 2000-5000lbs. or more run. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Columbusrockhound said:

Found a picture of the marbles in my memory. They are from a tray of Summer 2002 Jabo Classics on display at the factory office trailer. Unless/until I find actual specimens to compare (not digging right now), I cannot say for sure if these are the same. There was more than one transparent base color used and there were different reds in play too.

02summer.jpg

Wow ! That sure does look the same!! Thank you so much I think that is it!! 

jabo2002.jpg

1 hour ago, wvrons said:

Those in the second row and bottom row look similar to the originals in question. The mystery continues. Someday maybe I can check with Dale Simmons. Dale made up all the trays that was in the office at Jabo. Plus he still has all the same identical trays. Plus maybe only twenty five or a hundred or three hundred were made ?  That is small numbers from a normal 2000-5000lbs. or more run. 

I shall put them in a special Jabo spot for sure!! Thank you all again♥

• 2 weeks later...