Masters? Please tell me your thoughts

akroorka

I am not one to buy marbles from an Antique store; they are usually in jars and set up for the buyer as a trap. I was out doing my thing today and I came back with these---and some other fine scores as well.
This lot was layered out in a bag for all to see and the latest that I saw were some Champions and Horseshoe Vitro cats. So for $35 bucks I went for it. I gamble all of the time and these caught my eye. (yes $35 bucks is a gamble for me)
The base glass is very light blue transparent and when it is backlit it looks to be transparent.
There are a lot of colors in these and I thought that they may be Masters.
Please give me your thoughts, they are all appreciated. 
Here is the thing, they are all over 7/8” and just a hair under 1”. No folds or defects that I would associate with a foreign made marble are included, they feel and look like well cooked, well made, marbles.
Thanks, and--
Marble—On!!

P3220005 (2).JPG

P3220017 (2).JPG

P3220032 (2).JPG

Look foreign to the US to me. The long curved many eyelash shear marks , The thin orange over yellow. Both cut lines curve the same. All away from 7/8 inch Master traits.  Masters cut lines are usually opposite or each cut different. Master cuts, with one cured inward hard and the other more pointed. like the two would fit together. 

OK, Thanks all,
I will classify these as Vacor de Mexico. 
The Imperials and other foreign made do not stand up imho with the colors involved with these. They are not from Europe, at least a far I as can tell comparing them to Whisplers.
Thanks for all of the input and of course---
Marble—On!!

2 hours ago, wvrons said:

Look foreign to the US to me. The long curved many eyelash shear marks , The thin orange over yellow. Both cut lines curve the same. All away from 7/8 inch Master traits.  Masters cut lines are usually opposite or each cut different. Master cuts, with one cured inward hard and the other more pointed. like the two would fit together. 

Great info Ron 👍 that description is perfect....thanks again 

• Award 1