If only Mint

5 minutes ago, Fire1981 said:

That's NUTZ ! What is it ?

I think it's a Grenier - German. The ox looks like it's just caked on. I like it so much that I can't part with it, even though it looks like it was used to pound nails.

I am not kidding when I say I collect them all and that there are no bad marbles—or boxes—lol.
Mice like Akro Agate too—I am sure that the marbles made it. 
These will find a use—believe it!
Good Idea for a thread Fire!
Marble—On!!!

Mice Akro Boxes.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, akroorka said:

I am not kidding when I say I collect them all and that there are no bad marbles—or boxes—lol.
Mice like Akro Agate too—I am sure that the marbles made it. 
These will find a use—believe it!
Good Idea for a thread Fire!
Marble—On!!!

Mice Akro Boxes.JPG

🐀

A word of advice for mice--those electric plug-in devices do work---better than anything that I have tried, just find one with a good rating. 
Two years ago I had mice litter (you know) in my cat’s food bowl; he lives in the basement and never goes out. He had one of the worst cases of fleas that I have dealt with---I wonder why---. 
The vet told us to use him as the exterminator and we had to collar him with that nasty chemical crap in a collar—it worked, but I went to work as well and tried everything to save him from further distress. 
The plug-ins worked and he is happy just spitting up a hairball here and there (not me so much)
Cats –On!! and Mice---stay outside (really cute little critters—but very destructive)
Marble—On!!

My Mothers favorite shooter from her childhood she gave me when I was 10, a little better shape & I might be able to tell the manufacturer, one side does have a bit of feathering so Pelt ?? maybe Akro ?? Either way a warrior that'll never leave home.

image.png.71b3e5266f6dbb17d3f5c5e2fce619ce.png

image.png.fb864a4eee599c40191ae179a0411e67.png

• Like 2