Show your Cats eyes---or other pets--LOL

Carowill inspired me for this thread with his image of him laying back in his Lazyboy with his cat.
Show your cats eyes, your dogs eyes, pigs eyes, birds eyes, cows eyes-etc etc etc, your favorite critters.
Shown them and post some marbles with them, not just cateyes--- we all love them all—you know what I mean.

I am showing my cat Ragnar and some shots of a Vacor Jaguar. I know what these remind me of--do you?

I will never forget Ragnar facing off with a fox in my front yard--he won and the fox flipped me off--No cat dinner for him that day!
Marble—On and Critters/Pets on as well!!!

Ragnar.JPG

Jaguar final.jpg

• Wow 1
  • Award 1

13 hours ago, akroorka said:

Carowill inspired me for this thread with his image of him laying back in his Lazyboy with his cat.
Show your cats eyes, your dogs eyes, pigs eyes, birds eyes, cows eyes-etc etc etc, your favorite critters.
Shown them and post some marbles with them, not just cateyes--- we all love them all—you know what I mean.

I am showing my cat Ragnar and some shots of a Vacor Jaguar. I know what these remind me of--do you?

I will never forget Ragnar facing off with a fox in my front yard--he won and the fox flipped me off--No cat dinner for him that day!
Marble—On and Critters/Pets on as well!!!

Ragnar.JPG

Jaguar final.jpg

So Pretty ! and the marble to!! Beautiful!

I have had two Springer Spaniels as  Pheasant hunting dogs and they were the best.
These are the eyes of my father in-laws dog that has no manners and seems to like chasing cats more than any bird. 
My FIL broke a leg cutting wood at 87 years old (yes, a tree got away from him and he was in the way) Just guess who is the dog sitter.
I have to be careful because Ragnar, my cat, will not back down and I do not want a vet bill for a sixty pound Springer who bit off  more that she can chew. I will be glad to say when my FIL recovers.
She has eyes for cats only and this marble explains it for me---COSMIC!!!!!
Marble—On!!

cosmic final.jpg

Maggie.JPG

• Like 3

😁 he was so smart, inquisitive as you see in the photo, and loving. He was so big (127 lbs) and had an enlarged heart and passed early because of it. We have another doberman now but I have no pics of him looking at the camera, so I used this one of Loki. What a terrific dog he was.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
15 hours ago, Gladys said:

Have no idea what kind of cats these are I just thought they where pretty♥ size .91

The first one may be a Vitro "Caged Cat". Nice one!

The second one may also be one--not so sure.

Marble--On!!

• Like 1