NOT IN A WHILE

3 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Haven't seen one of these orig. boxes in a while, lots of the comic mibs and repro boxes, good to see a few are still floating around.

Another nice offering - thanks for posting it!

This one is rightfully named but that does not explain the price----crazy, crazy, crazy for a really common example at one inch.

This is what happens when multiple “bidders” show up.

Check the bidding/bidders profile and take it from there.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/234488112228?hash=item369894a464:g:inAAAOSwUtpiRPru

This is skunky---at least to me.

Marble--On!!

I believe

33 minutes ago, akroorka said:

This one is rightfully named but that does not explain the price----crazy, crazy, crazy for a really common example at one inch.

It does seem like an astonishing price for a Vacor. I think the seller is a fairly new member here - maybe he will have some insight.

Atmospheres are really coming into their own I've noticed over the last few years, yes the example you have is a bit over the top. I have a few old sales posts of atmospheres to take a gander at. If I had any I think I'd hang on to them., at least for now, they seem to be climbing in value.

image.thumb.png.5a5d14401828a134e6f03175b87d8c28.png

image.thumb.png.5634c6c3b2f5f14f2c02c46414084263.png

image.thumb.png.0f81cb3b4c1677e4db33e101be71ff22.png

I put two Atmospheres up on eBay last week not expecting any great response and was shocked at the bidding!! I had not sold anything on eBay in several years and have just renewed my interest in marbles. I have purchased several recently from some of you and went through my “extras” to raise a few dollars to get more collectibles. I also have one sales bag with three more inside but will hold onto that. Again, sold both for over 200 each and very surprised!! 

jon

• Wow 1
  • Award 1

I expected around $2000.oo but this surpassed my expectations especially considering the condition of the box & the current volatility of the collectables market  !!  Lots of repros but it's also been a while since I've seen an original Pelt Comic box for sale, especially on Ebay.

LINK :    https://www.ebay.com/itm/403584071839?nma=true&si=kVZFhPGU2Ntu0dL6GfPv%2Bcz1UJ0%3D&orig_cvip=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=

image.thumb.png.1142c18cf228607eba1d3f41ebc1a25d.png

7 hours ago, jhomer2172 said:

I put two Atmospheres up on eBay last week not expecting any great response and was shocked at the bidding!! I had not sold anything on eBay in several years and have just renewed my interest in marbles. I have purchased several recently from some of you and went through my “extras” to raise a few dollars to get more collectibles. I also have one sales bag with three more inside but will hold onto that. Again, sold both for over 200 each and very surprised!! 

jon

I watched them both, they had somewhat HTF colors & a really nice swirl, I had a feeling they would fetch a good price. The 3 bag is getting VHTF

The final on this one still blows my mind, talk about the right place @ the right time

image.png.8977c9648d297ee7016804b853ac6f29.png