What are your favorite marbles?

Melissa

I'm just curious what everyone's favorite marbles are?  Certain makers?  Certain types?  I've only been collecting a couple months now, but so far I know I like a lot by Jabo, Master and Vacor.  I also like Germans a lot too.  This is my absolutely favorite one so far, which I am told is a frosted Michaelangelo by Vacor.  

Show me your favorites and tell me why you like them!

318347705_6028380247194648_3503211914097644961_n.jpg

• Like 1

Hey, I just got some more today--
I do not expect that you thought that you would see these marbles on a vintage marble experience like The Marble Connection, the oldest marble board in existence.
Why Not?
Collect what you like. Like what you collect. They are marbles and they have a provenance.
I just fell in love with these little buggers from Vacor and I do collect them, especially in original packaging. I have a few more to get but that is collecting.
Low end or high end—collect them if they make you happy. These make me happy!
Marble—On!!

Moody final.jpg

Moody final1.JPG

Moody final2.JPG

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Alan said:

Handmades (first love), Akro, Ravenswood and contemporaries.

Alan, your group shots are always something to behold - stunning is a good description. And the marbles are always so minty. Are those all big Claudia's on the back of your Akro group shot?

Just awesome.

2 hours ago, Ric said:

Alan, your group shots are always something to behold - stunning is a good description. And the marbles are always so minty. Are those all big Claudia's on the back of your Akro group shot?

Just awesome.

Yes.  Thank you.  Yes, the outer perimeter is all big 'Half and Half' patch experimentals.  Here is another view:

FKzerP.jpg

• Wow 3

23 minutes ago, Alan said:

Yes.  Thank you.  Yes, the outer perimeter is all big 'Half and Half' patch experimentals.  Here is another view:

It's such a great group of Akro marbles - I've never seen such a horde of those big patches. Thanks for the additional pic.