Which cats eyes are collectible?

Melissa

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've noticed that a couple of people have ordered my book on eBay recently and told me that they learned about it here.  If anyone else is interested in the book, you can send me a message through the board and buy it directly at a discount over what I charge on eBay.  Thanks in advance for your interest.

• Award 1

1 minute ago, Pinx said:

I've noticed that a couple of people have ordered my book on eBay recently and told me that they learned about it here.  If anyone else is interested in the book, you can send me a message through the board and buy it directly at a discount over what I charge on eBay.  Thanks in advance for your interest.

I was just thinking about you and some of the great Cat's Eye threads we used to have on Marble Mental. It's really a shame they have all disappeared.

8 hours ago, Pinx said:

I just ordered it over the weekend.  :)

18 hours ago, Ric said:

I was just thinking about you and some of the great Cat's Eye threads we used to have on Marble Mental. It's really a shame they have all disappeared.

Yeah, it’s a shame that it’s gone. It seems like that was back in the dinosaur era!  I could have used some of the reference material when I was writing my book. 

• Like 1

On 2/23/2023 at 10:58 AM, wvrons said:

The yellow ones are either MK or Heaton ? I have a very hard time separating many single color 4 vane MK or Heatons. 

i don't know that i have any Heatons to compare to, but i've found that the MK cats often look like a torn off piece of paper where the vanes come together. hard to explain, but there's a straight edge that gives them away for me. image.png.bb12e8126a3f4018499c0cd26536a397.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1