Blue swirls

Melissa

On 4/4/2023 at 5:56 PM, Fire1981 said:

I wanna say bottom right is a Jabo. It’s a great swirl pattern. I’m just not sure if it’s a Jabo color combo🍿🔥

RAR

Other than that one, do you think the rest are wv swirls?

15 minutes ago, CharlieT said:

I have a few of that same blue glass and I've never definitively figured out there maker. I thought maybe peltier blue Surfers or lagoons. But these guys on here know far more then I ever will. Awesome mibs though

These are the only pics I could find of surfers and lagoons. Nothing similar to what I have unfortunately. I don’t see a blue surfer on the peltier website. Just the silver. 

36968F66-3753-489E-90E4-8C3B41E1EB75.jpeg

03C6A9B2-6BA5-4C74-9D1E-93625C4E95A7.jpeg

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Melissa said:

These are the only pics I could find of surfers and lagoons. Nothing similar to what I have unfortunately. I don’t see a blue surfer on the peltier website. Just the silver. 

36968F66-3753-489E-90E4-8C3B41E1EB75.jpeg

03C6A9B2-6BA5-4C74-9D1E-93625C4E95A7.jpeg

Here's my Blue Lagoon, very tiny silver av. throughout the mib heavier on the blue ribbons, transparent clear base. Surfers and Lagoons are VVVHTF this one took years and when it did show it walked through my front door and I wasn't even looking for it, a most pleasant surprise.

78.PNG

131.PNG

124.PNG

• Award 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Here's my Blue Lagoon, very tiny silver av. throughout the mib heavier on the blue ribbons, transparent clear base. Surfers and Lagoons are VVVHTF this one took years and when it did show it walked through my front door and I wasn't even looking for it, a most pleasant surprise.

78.PNG

131.PNG

124.PNG

Wow