Halloween or Wasp ?

Fire1981

37 minutes ago, Jeff54 said:

I concur X2, the OP marble is orange, A Peltier Tiger.

And ya knock enough: I Coined the Peltier 'Halloween' tag IDK for sure but around 2000-2001

It

'Its the big'en. 

244056685_78PeltierHalloween.jpg.4c73f6a

Is it opaque black based ??

1 hour ago, Chad G. said:

Is it opaque black ??

It is the same black in a Golden Rebel, without aventurine (maybe 3 tiny specks, not worth mentioning.. To that effect, too dark to shine a light through the body of it. You cannot shine light into or submerge to show any except transparency, like many Golden Rebels.  However, near top of this photo, where red meets black and crosses to yellow, , that black, in between the ribbons, has some transparency Albeit hard to see inside it. .

Were you to take a bright close-up on a Golden R, it is very dark-green- brown to blackish. I have seen that mix for black Chinese checkers before as well. Opaque Black? I do not believe there is such a thing in  machine-made toy marbles, but it's as black as they get. 

1 hour ago, Ric said:

@Jeff54 I just realized how much your "Halloween" resembles some Clowns. Do you think they are related - beyond both being Peltiers? 🙂

I was thinking the same, due to the size I was gonna go with an opaque clown that's why I asked if it was opaque black or not ??