I'M BEGINNING TO DISLIKE THE "WINTER"

Chad G.

13 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Not a whole lot to look forward to this weekend except my heater and an extra blanket   :blink:

Football!!

3 hours ago, Steph said:

Gotta get back out and finish before those single digits hit. 

I just got done and I still think that it is pretty :wub:
My Ariens double stage and my little one stage Toro teamed up with me at the controls and we just ate it up. The less shoveling the better in my world.

It does help to be retired—lol. I will never be a “snow bird”. I love all the seasons here in Wisconsin and I would rather blow snow than mow my lawn.

I am guessing that we got from 12-14 inches but hard to tell with all of the drifting.

Some in our city lost power--what a drag--not us though, I am just thankful for that.

The snow is cleared, the birdfeeders are filled and now--

Now I am ready for some Football!!:banana006:.

10 minutes ago, akroorka said:

Football!!

I just got done and I still think that it is pretty :wub:
My Ariens double stage and my little one stage Toro teamed up with me at the controls and we just ate it up. The less shoveling the better in my world.

It does help to be retired—lol. I will never be a “snow bird”. I love all the seasons here in Wisconsin and I would rather blow snow than mow my lawn.

I am guessing that we got from 12-14 inches but hard to tell with all of the drifting.

Some in our city lost power--what a drag--not us though, I am just thankful for that.

The snow is cleared, the birdfeeders are filled and now--

Now I am ready for some Football!!:banana006:.

I do want a snow blower.  Would have been good today.  But as I was out there shoveling for all that time I was thinking how natural it felt to be moving the snow out of the drive onto the growing snowbanks. 

Oddly natural considering it's not something I experienced for the first 40 years of my life.  

We lost power for about three hours midweek in that first predicted storm which didn't amount to much.  I guess the wind was strong enough for just a brief spell to damage a transformer but little snow to speak of. 

The storm that started yesterday made up for it.  About a foot of snow here. 

3 hours ago, akroorka said:

My Ariens double stage and my little one stage Toro teamed up with me at the controls

Seriously . . . one in each hand? Wow, Art, you really are a BA.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Steph said:

I was thinking how natural it felt to be moving the snow out of the drive onto the growing snowbanks.

Ha, I thought I was the only one who actually liked to shovel snow. Unfortunately, here in West Central Indiana we got just enough snow to make it pretty, not enough to sled or have any real fun though - took me all of 15 minutes to sweep the walk and slab.

Laugh out loud!! Yes in script!

I love this stuff! The Weather!

This is when Marble Collecting comes into play.

Go ahead, get bored and then check your collection--go for a walk, first if possible--then just--

Marble--On!!