New Philly!!!!who's Going?

Im planning on showing up some time thursday,and will be partnered up with "Brooklyn's Best",Rich Stremme.

I plan on blowing out,almost everything,and no reasonable offer will be refused.Going to bring a pile of akro glass,freshly made marble cases,and some neat,odds and ends stuff.

I always give special deals,to anyone with a cheesecake,or bottle of Baily's,thats on the trade table!

Hey Smitty,where are my marbles??---You left Indy,too soon!!!!!!!!!!

The last time I checked with the Holiday Inn there were 71 rooms reserved!

People are arriving as early as monday, and coming in on "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles"!

I'll be checking in on wednesday, but will be down at the hotel all week.

Since Roany said the "temperture" was STILL 29.95 (hahahaha) I'm not gonna make it this year.

Just way too much other stuff going on.... besides Tucson.

Dangit, I am sorry I am gonna miss Griff's blowout sale.

Man does have SOME marbles!!!!

Tucson, New Philly, Kansas City and Orange county all within 6 weeks of each other !!!

4 GREAT shows and there is just no way I can make 'em all. 2 is my limit with the travel and all.

Sure makes the "Virtual" MARBLE MALL in April WAY cheaper to attend :)

(subliminal plug hahaha)

Just got done with another round of marble cases.It seems there might be some of those,custom,triangle cases.They look like they should be full of alley's.

Think Ill do some cullet sorting tommorow.Looking at a nice pile of christensen stuff now.

Have to try and get a jump start on the fishing financing.I can believe I dont currently have ANY,valid fishing licenses,and its almost feb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dang! Griffs bringin' triangle cases and I can't be there . . . some guys have no luck at all. OTOH . . . I did get to stick my fingers in one of the LEGENDARY "Griff UUUUGGLY Triangles" at the Indy Show. And I gotta' tell ya' . . . I was a little worried, I've heard tales that some fingers have gone in . . . but were never seen again! lol Anyway, I hope ya'll have a great time! -Ric

Need some quick and important questions answered please. Which Holiday Inn is this? I get two of them when I pop up the address on Google. Is it the one on NW or SW Bluebell Dr? Also, will there be more time than just on Saturday to look, buy and chat with everyone? Thank you very much in advance! Talking the wife into the trip as I type! lol Cross your fingers for me!! :) God Bless!

Need some quick and important questions answered please. Which Holiday Inn is this? I get two of them when I pop up the address on Google. Is it the one on NW or SW Bluebell Dr? Also, will there be more time than just on Saturday to look, buy and chat with everyone? Thank you very much in advance! Talking the wife into the trip as I type! lol Cross your fingers for me!! :) God Bless!

"New Philadelphia, OH. Holiday Inn

131 Bluebell Dr., (Exit 81 off I-77)

New Philadelphia, OH. 44685

room rate is $ 74.99 plus tax

330-339-7731"

People will be arriving a few days in advance. Count on Friday being a busy day.

There is only one Holiday Inn in New Philadelphia, and the address is bluebell dr. s.w.

Just got home from the hotel, (monday) there were already 6 people there, more coming on tuesday.

Anytime from wed. thru sat. will be heavy trading and the weather forcast is good!

We now have 81 rooms reserved.

Sweet Smitty thank you a ton for the info. Yeah, google say's there is two, one on NW and one on SW so thanks for clearing that up! Is there anything else in the area that might be good to see while we are down there? Thanks! God Bless!!

A bunch of us are taking a tour of the Warther Museum on friday morning, it is only a few miles from the hotel.

here is their website www.warthers.com

And we are only 20 minutes away from the heart of the largest Amish Community. You might google Holmes County Ohio for more info.

New Philadelphia is in Tuscarawas County, Ohio

Well, we have been snowed in at our place for the last three days. Hopefully I can get someone with a large tractor out here before Friday so we can make it to the show. We have reservations at the Holiday Inn and are both very excited to see you all there! God Bless!!