Why Is This Guy Stiil Around?

Did it not occur to anyone ask who is running Bluegrass Marble Collectors who is "Bruce Hudson"? do we know him?

Something like that occurred to me. But as I said, it's mostly a curiosity to me. Pavcraz is a fraud. I don't need more proof.

Before Pavcraz figured out that he should make his feedbacks private you could see the marbles he bought and how he repackaged them. He's even admitted to some of his frauds and said he did it to make money. In the most matter-of-fact way, like "naturally I would do it because I could get more money - DUH". Not those exact words but that was the gist. Kinda funny.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be careful about jumping to conclusions about Bruce Hudson.

We don't have any reason at this time to suspect that Pavcraz has Kentucky connections. Also, the fact that Bruce Hudson has started the Bluegrass site suggests more interest in marbles for their own sake than I've ever seen from Pavcraz.

Let's be careful about jumping to conclusions about Bruce Hudson.

We don't have any reason at this time to suspect that Pavcraz has Kentucky connections. Also, the fact that Bruce Hudson has started the Bluegrass site suggests more interest in marbles for their own sake than I've ever seen from Pavcraz.

I agree Steph - Bruce Hudson has bought several marbles from Marble Alan and seems to be inquiring about identifying his collection when in doubt. so how Pavcraz got the image is still a question.

Well guys i guess im the stupid one this time.I won the bid on the marble in question.I never trusted pics to much and still learning the ropes on somethings.Its a long road to travel,Im not to familure with some of ebays fakers yet.I guess im gonna see the thing close up now.If the marble is a fake it will be the first time ive been had.Some people you just cannot trust.I mess around with arrowheads and such and been doing that for 35 years and they also have them fakers out there.Think i need to show up here more often.And get some friends going here.

http://bluegrassmarblecollectors.blogspot.com/

Welcome aboard. I gave my arrowhead collection and small antique pocket knife collection to my son years ago(He's 43 now). Had a handle on the knives but was never too sure about the arrowheads unless I picked them up myself. Funny thing about that is a few years ago we had some jerk pepper the old Jackson Marble site with marbles that weren't suppose to be there. So you never know. My buddy Ron provided some background info. about those interloper marbles at the end of my article on Jackson Marble Co. at the website joemarbles.com. While you're there check out my article "How 'Bout Them Marbles." It's a kick! David Chamberlain

Well guys i guess im the stupid one this time.I won the bid on the marble in question.I never trusted pics to much and still learning the ropes on somethings.Its a long road to travel,Im not to familure with some of ebays fakers yet.I guess im gonna see the thing close up now.If the marble is a fake it will be the first time ive been had.Some people you just cannot trust.I mess around with arrowheads and such and been doing that for 35 years and they also have them fakers out there.Think i need to show up here more often.And get some friends going here.

Ive read the post here and i will say this to everyone.I dont have any connection with this guy other than i won the bid on the marble.I used the pic he had because i won the bid and have been messing around for a banner for the site.I do live in Louisville,Ky and started the marble club to learn myself and have other involved around the area that also want to learn and enjoy the hobby.

I myself cannot get enough of it being back in it again.I hope all will join that want to.I guess im out the 71.00 now. Have a laugh on me guys.See ya Bruce

Hi Bruce, try a return and the feedback thing.

but $71.00 aint a killer.

The bum got me for much more in his beginnings.

hes a theif theres many kinds and he is one..

Welcome to the board a high end contemporary/vintage brought me here some 6 or 7 yrs back and what lill I know bout marbles was defined here.

David

Bruce, I sure am glad that you are who you are! I am the one that joined earlier today! So now I have another place to hang out sometimes! After I joined and looked around, I saw that picture in question. And felt that you were the bad guy! I apologize for that! By the way my mother was born in Louisville! I think all of us should join that responed to this post!Yea???

Hi Bruce, try a return and the feedback thing.

but $71.00 aint a killer.

The bum got me for much more in his beginnings.

hes a theif theres many kinds and he is one..

Welcome to the board a high end contemporary/vintage brought me here some 6 or 7 yrs back and what lill I know bout marbles was defined here.

David

Im thinking mabie this will keep anyway and it will be the one to use as an example at the shows.To show people that fakes are out there

Bruce, I sure am glad that you are who you are! I am the one that joined earlier today! So now I have another place to hang out sometimes! After I joined and looked around, I saw that picture in question. And felt that you were the bad guy! I apologize for that! By the way my mother was born in Louisville! I think all of us should join that responed to this post!Yea???

Thanks and all are welcomed.After all we cannot have a show if we dont have people.

I keep most of my mis- buys

for one reason or another

David

quote:"Well guys i guess im the stupid one this time"

I'd have to disagree simple ignorance, and looks like ur well on the way to rectifing that lack of.

Now for stupid, hang out and watch my dumbass work.

David