Red, White And Blue Swirls, Machine-Mades

Steph

What do you have in the area of red-dish, white and blue swirls which you are confident about the ID's for? Relatively confident would do also! Thanks.

What the heck, marbles still in question would be good too, but wouldn't it be great if the confident ones outweighed the mysteries. Is it possible?

Here's a 1980's Champion as presented at Joemarbles.com. He shows several 1980's R/W/B's actually. I'll just bring the one over . . . for now anyway.

Champion-Agate-2658-1.jpgChampion-Agate-2658-2.jpgChampion-Agate-2658.jpg

Joe describes it as a Bicentennial Special but notes:

These marbles were not in the Bicentennial Special Pack that Champion produced for the Nations 200th birthday celebration. They were made later in the 80's,

• 10 months later...

Corkscrews? Shocking, I tell ya, shocking!

Very nice array!

Hey Steph, can you tell me what maker the bottom one is; that has the blue/red swirl...mmmm....they all have a blue/red swirls.......confused-smileys-327.gif okay, I mean the one that the two colors are connected in a U shape...

Nope. I'm quite insecure with my red, white and blues!

For a time they all seemed to be called Champion. I've tried to sort it out but haven't found much information to go on. That was the main reason for this thread to start with. It didn't go that far. Obviously.

Maybe ask about it in the main chat. Might be time for a new look at 'em.

Nope. I'm quite insecure with my red, white and blues!

For a time they all seemed to be called Champion. I've tried to sort it out but haven't found much information to go on. That was the main reason for this thread to start with. It didn't go that far. Obviously.

Maybe ask about it in the main chat. Might be time for a new look at 'em.

Okie Dokie!smile.gif

THanks Steph!

• 3 months later...