Ok, I Looked And Didnt See The Mk Thread So,,,

bigjohn691500

im blind as a bat and caint see out of the other eye, and didnt see where the marble king thread was so, i'll just start another one if you dont mind,,,, i had this one for about a week and was very happy to have it, this is ruby bee found in a jar full of clay mibs, you never know whats out there unless you look,, i found an 18 or so vein vitro horseshoe cat once and sent it to ole Leroy, im pretty sure he still has it, the fun is finding them, what a hobby ya?,,, bj

mk rubybee

RUBY.JPG

Nice!

I'm kinda hoping somewhere along the line someone sees fit to add pix of those special Texas giveway mibs to the thread. hint hint hint. (ya know, the ones Beri Fox gave out at the Texas show?)

Could someone ask someone at Marble King if they sold much to Canada? I see diddley up here. I think I could fit every MK I've found into my cupped hands. What I still own into one. I'll get some pics for your show.

Bunged up later Dragonfly with Aventurine. Hmmm wonder where these all went?

post-218-127680271865_thumb.jpg

Could someone ask someone at Marble King if they sold much to Canada? I see diddley up here. I think I could fit every MK I've found into my cupped hands. What I still own into one. I'll get some pics for your show.

Bunged up later Dragonfly with Aventurine. Hmmm wonder where these all went?

FWIW - those are newer production - not 1950's patch and ribbon.

10-15 years ago there were reasonable quantities of them available at shows in the U.S. I have 20 or so rollin' around here somewhere.