Happy Birthday, Bill

thank you for the thought folks. and to be sure, i will try and have the best day i can and hope the next day is as good. and the same for all of you. a good friend told me it's alot better seeing that grass grow .. than to see it's roots. so true, my friend .. :music-rocker-001: ... be safe. bill

I missed it too. Hope it was a great one. Weldon and I loved you. I still do and I'm sure Weldon is looking down and wishing you many more birthdays. Love you, my friend. Edna

as with all of us edna .. i'm so sad .. and will be .. thank you for thinking of me in your time of grief edna. be seeing you ... bill

Sorry for the delay,but Ive been extremly distracted as of late,,,,,,,,,,But,Im not missing a chance for this poke,

Lets see,if you started counting backwards,at 50,would that make you 32?

Dont worry about the hair loss,Bill.You know,the older you get,the more hair you will grow.It just that it shows up in the damndest places!---LOL

Griff

Sorry for the delay,but Ive been extremly distracted as of late,,,,,,,,,,But,Im not missing a chance for this poke,

Lets see,if you started counting backwards,at 50,would that make you 32?

Dont worry about the hair loss,Bill.You know,the older you get,the more hair you will grow.It just that it shows up in the damndest places!---LOL

Griff

that's funny griff ... and so true ... har ... i'm gonna start ... flippin it .... tax man says i'm gonna get a break soon steve ... he just didn't say .. where :deadhorse: .. bill