Would Love To See Pictuures Of Slag Marbles

nancy cooper

It sounds like I'm the only cyan collector out there. :P So here's my definition. The top half is the spectrum from green to blue (cyan is, by definition, in the center). The bottom half is the area of the spectrum that I'd call cyan in marbles.

post-2769-128823525911_thumb.jpg

I'll post pictures of the actual marbles when I can.

Wow Alan, those are spectacular!! I'm sure he knew you'd take good care of them. :)

He wrote a letter about receiving the box as a child and how he lost track of them - only to discover them many years later in his family's trunk. When I saw how choked up he was when he was going to sell them - I declined to buy them. He clearly had a lot of childhood memories in that box. Only after he insisted and another 3 months passed did I agree to take them.

IMG_3868.jpg

He wrote a letter about receiving the box as a child and how he lost track of them - only to discover them many years later in his family's trunk. When I saw how choked up he was when he was going to sell them - I declined to buy them. He clearly had a lot of childhood memories in that box. Only after he insisted and another 3 months passed did I agree to take them.

IMG_3868.jpg

I love this story...Nancy