Morphy Marbles Catalog

Steph

I can understand if some of you want one, but I would like to point out that this is a pretty significant security breach if addresses were gotten through this site. Given that many people here are members of other marble sites, though, the breach may not have actually happened here.

I did a search on all the sites where I post. I don't remember ever giving my address out, and could not find it using search engines.

Paul, you? Have you given out your name and/or address? I ask because you're relatively new to these sites (yes?) so you'd be more likely to remember all the types of posts you'd made, and that would also give a window to when the addresses might have been harvested - if they were.

Anyway, I think the addresses were obtained a different way. jmho.

I'm not aware of addresses being on any of the marble boards. I know I haven't posted mine on any boards. So I don't think it's any Board problem. If anyone is diligent over the years, they could have obtained most of the marble collector's addresses one way or the other. I know I keep a list for my use in case I need to contact anyone.

Leave the conspiracies to me, lostmymibs. I'm a professional.

This is how they're doing it. It turns out that the companies who used uranium glass all stuck nano-radio-transmitter in them at the time of their production. They then filed information on every single one of these marbles, which is now held deep under a mountain in West Virginia.

When somebody posts a picture of one of these marbles, they go through the files and find that exact marble. They then locate that marble using the transmitter– whose range is amplified by the uranium. Using Google Maps (which was secretly funded by this company), they find our exact address, and mail the catalog out. Since most of us have posted out names at some point or another, that part's easy.

Their ultimate goal is to get us to buy marbles made of crystal, which they have build to resonate hypnotic subliminal messages to us.

I don't know Estepp, but I couldn't positively swear never to have had any transactions with him.

This is how they're doing it. It turns out that the companies who used uranium glass all stuck nano-radio-transmitter in them at the time of their production. They then filed information on every single one of these marbles, which is now held deep under a mountain in West Virginia.

When somebody posts a picture of one of these marbles, they go through the files and find that exact marble. They then locate that marble using the transmitter– whose range is amplified by the uranium. Using Google Maps (which was secretly funded by this company), they find our exact address, and mail the catalog out. Since most of us have posted out names at some point or another, that part's easy.

Their ultimate goal is to get us to buy marbles made of crystal, which they have build to resonate hypnotic subliminal messages to us.

lol

http://r33b.net/

That's it. The tin foil I wear on my head kept them from getting my address. If I took it off do you think they'd send me a catalogue?