Navarre Marble Stock Certificate 1897

• 2 weeks later...

Steve,don't forget me when the offers start. Plus,i may have some for your next auctions. I need to know when and details.

Ron,

Are you going sell some of those good hard to find Alley mibs :cool-smileys-262: I will be at the auction, if your going to be there just put them in my truck :music-rocker-001: We did not make it down to dig last month, too much rain. I'll let you know if we come down over the summer. If you know of anyone that may have a small plot of land for sale, let me know. I would like to have a small lot to put my camper on when we come down.

SNYD

A finely detailed, engraved certificate. In lower left corner of the border, above " Mount and Co" you can see the word " Goes" worked into the border. That is the name of the creator of the certificate blank . The company, Goes Certificates, is still in business today.

theres lots of camper spots around the area since the gas boom.....i could prob find you a spot within 10 miles of new martinsville....primitive??? all hook ups???...let me know....i know lotsa places but if youd choose in a flood plain you would have to be wary of river raises..

theres lots of camper spots around the area since the gas boom.....i could prob find you a spot within 10 miles of new martinsville....primitive??? all hook ups???...let me know....i know lotsa places but if youd choose in a flood plain you would have to be wary of river raises..

Primitive is okay, if they have showers and toilets......................don't need electric hook up, got generator. Anywhere close enough that we could attend the marble events down that way. Stayed at Paden City, okay hotel. Wells Inn, okay price little much for whats there.

SNYD