Neat Pelt

Ric

You always show some nice ones Ric. I have a shooter similar to your salmon mib tho your pics are much better.

Check out the roll in the ribbons appearing as a seam.You can see the clear in it at about 10 o'clock in the 2nd p[ic.

Ruby Slippers huh. Bet that one's from Kansas! lol

IMG_3820800x780.jpg

IMG_3821796x800.jpg

Ric, yes i have seen a few pelts with the colors everyone is wondering about. The salmon color or pinkish colors are one of my favs. I have some production thoughts to this but until i can back it up with some documentation i will hold on thsi. Chuck G--

Nice big one, Roger. I'd never seen the salmon on a white base before I found this one.

. . . Ruby Slippers huh . . .

Yeah, where is RAR when you need him? lol

Here are a few variations on one of my favorite Pelt themes . . .

2325769510104684377S600x600Q85.jpg

Ric, yes i have seen a few pelts with the colors everyone is wondering about. The salmon color or pinkish colors are one of my favs. I have some production thoughts to this but until i can back it up with some documentation i will hold on thsi. Chuck G--

pretty tuf to find pink. but have some salmon on multi variations, but not a commercial run ... bill

post-75-0-84414000-1318209385_thumb.jpg

post-75-0-58218700-1318209402_thumb.jpg

Nice big one, Roger. I'd never seen the salmon on a white base before I found this one.

Yeah, where is RAR when you need him? lol

Here are a few variations on one of my favorite Pelt themes . . .

2325769510104684377S600x600Q85.jpg

me too ric ... nice pics .. bill

post-75-0-44309100-1318209559_thumb.jpg

Good post everyone, and great photos. This helps everyone understand the peltiers a little better. Yes, Bill still after some of yours!!! I do have a nice group like Bill posted and i have found most to be the yellow and pink combonation. Chuck (aesthetes miborbologist) G--