Marblealan Basinet Nearing His End

cheryl

we may be near the end. Thank you all for your incredible efforts to help Alan. Please duplicate and send this message to everyone you know so we can get the word out, and I will keep you all posted

Cheryl

A change in Alan's circumstances...he has been taken to Community Hospice's Acosta Rua care center on Ramona Blvd. in Jacksonville...their goal is to stabilize him a little then let him go home for the end, but I believe he is better off there. I don't think he will be going home, and I think his end is close. Will keep everyone posted.-Cheryl

IF YOU MADE A BID ON ALAN'S RECENT AUCTIONS AND IF YOU WIN

contact Gary Stern at

[email protected]

Gary will try to get payment from you and send the marbles. Alan will not be able to resolve this auction.

Again, thanks to all of you for your support, love and caring, as well as all of the financial assistance to Alan, which has kept him comfortable and helped to pay his immediate bills

Love

Cheryl Malinowski

[email protected]

Alan's ex-wife, friend and caregiver

Family and friends are spending as much time as we can with Alan at the Hospice Center...he is very medicated and no longer eating or drinking...will keep y'all informed...love to all

Cheryl

Hi M!bs and all, the miracle you speak of is that a Man stood up for what he believed in! Alan lived a life of Truth and Honesty and Goodness against all that the world offers in greed and fraud and lies. Those may bring you wealth in fashion we can only imagine

but never ever will it bring you the love and respect that we in the marble community give freely to our friend Alan Basinet. Kindly look at all the rich and famous who have died from drugs and stupidity and you will see that money and fame mean nothing in the long run, it is the search for love and caring that matters. We have in our own small part shown the world what humanity is, not for gain but for love we have given what we can for someone we all loved. we too have stood up for what we believe in the principles of Goodness and Truth and Honesty by honoring the man Alan Basinet with our love and respect. Go forth and teach others to do the same.....Joe McDonough