Aventurine In Old German Handmades

It has come to my attension that there may possible be some old German handmade marbles that contain aventurine. My question is: have you ever seen this and if so in what old German handmade marbles. I have a friend that says he has one. I haven't seen it as yet, but will soon. He also has an old german handmade that has a Lutz core. The core is fairly small in diameter and goes from pole to pole in the center of the marble and I have seen this one. It is the only one of it's kind that I have seen in the 30 plus years that I have been collecting.----Leroy----

Yes - I have seen handmades with what collectors currently refer to as "aventurine" in (usually) the green. Of course this is caused by adding too much metal colorant to the color batch - causing it to be over-saturated and the metal flakes precipitate out - just as in machine mades.

Ditto on the green in the handmades, don't give up on the pics VT, those were worth it!

but I have seen lutz, on German Lats which doesn't look deliberate either. Probably contamination since it's just a single strand.

Came across a banded lutz with a red noodle core in bad shape. There are odd ones out there