For Sale

Dang!

Good luck. Are you sure you don't want to break those up into smaller lots?

I'd think some of the Vitro items would have great appeal as standalones. Edit: and I made that comment before I even saw the Blackbeard's Treasure Chest box.

But seriously good luck.

I thought Jackson marbles never made it to market ?/ and as far as yellow jackets ?? well I think I will hi jack this post . Mike

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181353342574?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649

some are what some call yellow jackets by some collectors these are harder to find there are a lot in this lot as in all other lots I would pull and save and now there coming to an end of the all reds I had so there in this lot .

yes I think this is a hijacking . Mike

yes always would do better splitting the lots unless ?/ there are a lot of item with high reserve just to get ?? .

as far as the Jackson are ?/ the label ?

It is believed that Jackson Marble Company produced only about two boxcars full of marbles, an extremely small amount considering the millions made by other manufacturers. Most if not all of these marbles were sold to other marble companies rather than directly to the retail market.

yes always would do better splitting the lots unless ?/ there are a lot of item with high reserve just to get ?? .

as far as the Jackson are ?/ the label ?

It is believed that Jackson Marble Company produced only about two boxcars full of marbles, an extremely small amount considering the millions made by other manufacturers. Most if not all of these marbles were sold to other marble companies rather than directly to the retail market.

The marbles inside of the 2 Jackson bags have been view first hand by several persons that are vey credible and agree they are Jackson marbles.

I agree with Steph that you are probably losing out on selling it all in one lot. I know that I won't bid on the whole thing but I would bid quite high on several individual items. What is the reserve?

I agree with Steph and yourself but I do not have the patience to sell the items separate.

You will notice in with the Vitro 8 Fingers are some oddballs that I came across over the years at the old plant.

Some people will say the white based ones were made out in Washington but you can see the 2 "flats" that I found also at the plant in WV

I believe hidden reserves on Ebay auctions keep some possible bidders(that may have the money to win) from bidding.

If someone has enough disposable income to spend that much on marbles they wont be afraid of a hidden reserve. Bid what you wanna pay and if its not meet then move on,sometimes it pays off.

As a side not the reserves is close to being met....you could be the lucky winner Galen.