First U.k Buy

orbboy

Those are so good I sure couldn't say they are Bulgarian. But they just have that too good, too much look too them. And the second one appears to have a pontil similar to the Bulgies. They sure are sweet and if were not too much I would think they would be nice to hang on to until a positive ID could be made???

For some of the same reasons I doubt them being antique (colors being one, especially the second and third one), I would also keep them! If they are Bulgarian, they're some of the thought-to-be-older or first-group-made ones, and lovely in their own right. I like the "slurpy" quality of the glass on some of the Bulgarians, and buy one now and then . . .

While I was 99.9% sure these were good. After seeing some Bulgarians inhand today I am now 100% sure they are the real deal. They are nothing alike. Different glass and textures all day long. I have sold 4 of these in the past 15 years as well have consigned several through Alan. Just pretty old marbles here.

They're yours, so call them what you will!

I'd certainly bid on those bottom two -- but not at old handmade prices. I'll save my limited marble budget for the machine-made Euros! Those are awfully nice --

Sorry. Amsterdam / Veiliglas marbles!