I Decided To Build My Self A Marble Display Cabinet

I have tried to find the ultimate display for my marbles but I can't seem to find it. So I decided to build my own, actually Matthew my 12 year old and I built it.

First stop was the lumber yard where I bought some 2x6 and 2x8's

That's where it all began.

Then Wayne Scotting for the back, and some paint, then to the glass shop.

And here we have it.

It's 69" tall the back cabinet is 29" wide and the two side cabinets are 14" wide.

post-3401-0-33299800-1422164894_thumb.jp

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spectacular, stupendous, amazing, neat, priceless ....And what a great experience to do that with your son.No worry about earthquakes?

They might roll around in the case but its all tempered glass I don't think it will break.

Earthquakes never scare me but when I am back visiting my mom in MO I can say I really don't like the storms.

Yikes

Hey Mister Randy,

I called the marble police and they said under the new "redistribution of wealth guidelines" that the current admistration has established, that you have far exceeded their standards. So if you would like to avoid a huge fine, you must show up at the Canton show and get down off of your pedastal and associate on friendly terms with us mere mortals!!!!!!!

Thanks everyone,

And as for you LUTZY

About the comment

"get down off of your pedastal and associate on friendly terms with us mere mortals"

Since I have meet you in person and you seem like a real nice person I will assume you are just kidding around.

I don't even have a pedestal

Lol