On 1/31/2022 at 5:35 PM, Dave 13 said:

Nice colours on it ,what ever it may be 

I have always wondered about the name on these. You can find red, orange and this brownish color base. But the only names I know of are "Wasp" (red) and "Tiger" (orange).

Hopefully, someone will make sure I have those names right and maybe know a name for the brown ones.

Ric732.jpg

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ric said:

I have always wondered about the name on these. You can find red, orange and this brownish color base. But the only names I know of are "Wasp" (orange) and "Tiger" (red).

Hopefully, someone will make sure I have those names right and maybe know a name for the brown ones.

Ric732.jpg

I've seen the "hybrid" (half wasp & half tiger) sell on Ebay as what's called a "Gasp" I think ?? Maybe it was half Bengal ?? Names change so much I can barely keep up !!

9 minutes ago, wvrons said:

The Tiger is Orange and dark purple/brown, looks black and the Wasp is Red and dark purple/brown, looks black.  Bengal Tiger is Orange and Yellow with dark purple/brown, looks black. 

Thanks for setting me straight, Ron, I thought I might screw it up. So no name we for the brownish ones with purple/brown ribbons?

Happy Marble king Monday 

Nice group shot William ,Rick has a good eye cool Vitro in the group 

Nice Bees Ric i like the different ones as well 

Iv show 2 of the 3 i got like this, this 3rd one has a cool blue or light green maybe AV streak in it ,i can’t find my loupe to have a good look 

CFA3E4AB-D129-4105-B9E7-AE4C8D9D06FD.png

EEF43348-5921-4A1C-8ADF-62852939991A.png

EA5109D3-0217-4F7F-978A-B2434B1FB621.png

1382D53F-4890-4210-A24C-BEC89F67572A.png

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Dave 13 said:

Happy Marble king Monday 

Nice group shot William ,Rick has a good eye cool Vitro in the group 

Nice Bees Ric i like the different ones as well 

Iv show 2 of the 3 i got like this, this 3rd one has a cool blue or light green maybe AV streak in it ,i can’t find my loupe to have a good look 

CFA3E4AB-D129-4105-B9E7-AE4C8D9D06FD.png

EEF43348-5921-4A1C-8ADF-62852939991A.png

EA5109D3-0217-4F7F-978A-B2434B1FB621.png

1382D53F-4890-4210-A24C-BEC89F67572A.png

That is one nice clean wet looking marble.

Marble--On!!

• Award 1

2 hours ago, akroorka said:

I was sorting some marbles today and found this one.
I just like it and that should be enough in any collector’s world.
Marble—On!!

I just like it.jpg

Nothing wrong with a Rainbow Red. The second pair of ribbons are a little limited in colors but they're eye-catching in a group, for sure.

4 minutes ago, Ric said:

Thanks, Dave. I waffle a bit about whether or not those are oxblood stripes in the blue patch.

The red stripes in the blue patch do look darker to me .I still struggle telling the difference from dark reds and oxblood sometimes .Some Akro’s at least are easy for me tell they have oxblood .