I know !! another W.Va. mib but another good discussion point, I'll try and stick to Monday but if I keep posting these new queries so late ?? Anyhow I'll just keep it to one mib (maybe). Two different views of the same mib under different lighting, a "Marble King Blended spiderman" I'll try and post these "Daily's" in the morning from now on.

MK4.PNG

MK1.PNG

• Like 3

I'm interested to see what time it says if you hoover over the "Posted 9 hours ago" tag on your first post - says 2:44 AM for me - I wonder if the board adjusts time to your time-zone?

I don't think the time is adjusted, thus the  2:44 AM time you see, I know it would be most convenient, instead of having to take a course in calculous to figure out when someone posted. I bet the time difference is pretty close to 3 hours between us ??

12 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

I bet the time difference is pretty close to 3 hours between us ??

I am on EDT at the moment so, yes, 3 hours difference. But I am interested to know what time do you see when you hover over the "9 hrs ago" tag?

Not that it really matters .. . lol.

Just now, Ric said:

So the board does show local time - cool.

Yeah, glad you noticed that Ric, gonna come in handy, I checked your post and yes correct they all show my local time, now I have to get out a calculator or MapQuest every time I want to see when someone posted their time, looks like I'll soon become "very familiar" with times for individual towns and states.

Ah Good Morning !! Here we are Monday again and time to start a new week, hoping all is well with everyone after the celebration. Both pics are the same mib the second just shows the av. on the bottom.   :party-243: Sorry for the graininess in the first pic, I really need to update "where to start?? "

image.png.543f8e8de47102ee26e8d1c72916ce05.png

image.png.deb148eec713d04041b1cf68aa2c4684.png

• Like 3