image.png.6eca9acec23f62f695d06c463f55d887.png              "Happy Marble King Monday"                                  image.png.d6ec789d2983b6fde457a0f8929eec34.png  

Oops !!!

Well all, I had to fix that pic of masters I had posted to stop any further confusion. 2:48 AM is just to early to get up & post something. Apologies for that one, I'll just repost the one I posted yesterday. Told ya it wouldn't be long before you seen it again Ric. By the way, yes I am running out of MK to post, never had all that many of them in the first place, all I have left is a bunch of commons. Hopefully the "Marble King" will smile upon me again today and something new will pop up.

yyy.PNG

• Confused 1

15 minutes ago, Mojo said:

No...wow...what a suprise,  i backlighted it and.....transparant blue ish...🤔....amazing

That's what I expected, but I didn't think it would be a surprise to you! Pretty cool, huh?

5 minutes ago, Ric said:

That's what I expected, but I didn't think it would be a surprise to you! Pretty cool, huh?

Big suprise for me 🤯 , i thought it was opaque untill you asked about it , thnx Ric 👌😁👍 its really cool !!