This jobber box of mostly Pelts ( at least two Corkscrews and one WVS are involved ) is shown as purchased, in the original Riker Display box that the previous collector had them stored in.
This one came from an estate.
Notice the fade lines on the box top—they line up quite well with the edge of the Riker box.
Who am I to question/change this one?
 The previous collector treated them with care and respect; this may just be what the original jobber supplied in this box, who will ever know. It will stay the way that it is---just because.
Respect the past collectors and of course--
Marble—On!!

one.JPG

two.JPG

17 minutes ago, akroorka said:

This jobber box of mostly Pelts ( at least two Corkscrews and one WVS are involved ) is shown as purchased, in the original Riker Display box that the previous collector had them stored in.
This one came from an estate.
Notice the fade lines on the box top—they line up quite well with the edge of the Riker box.
Who am I to question/change this one?
 The previous collector treated them with care and respect; this may just be what the original jobber supplied in this box, who will ever know. It will stay the way that it is---just because.
Respect the past collectors and of course--
Marble—On!!

one.JPG

two.JPG

Nice, Art. I'd be interested to know what the sides of the lid look like.

1 minute ago, Ric said:

Nice, Art. I'd be interested to know what the sides of the lid look like.

Three sides of the top are pink and one side is faded pink--good question for sure Ric, and I appreciate it.

This one sat admired for awhile, just as you see it.

The pins are gone but there are a few too many holes in the side of the Riker box.

I expect that the previous collector looked at them often and had some adjusting/learning to do putting the pins back in, enough was enough and the pins were thrown aside. I feel his/her pain in doing so.

Marble--On!!

2 minutes ago, akroorka said:

Three sides of the top are pink and one side is faded pink-

I was hoping it didn't have some awesome deco design that got obliterated by the sun, because that really would have been been shame.

2 hours ago, Ric said:

obliterated by the sun

This type of jobber box usually shows up quite faded. Most of them that I have seen hold Pelt white based rainbo type marbles. They came in a few different colors. (Green and maybe grey-hard to tell really because of the fading)
 I was glad just to see a bit of pink with this one.
Marble—On!!