5 hours ago, akroorka said:

Doooo--n’t even think of the V word Pelt-Head’s,
I may be a Cork-head, but I know my Peltier marbles very well.
This one is a tiny bit out of round---5/8” or so, but still, very crazy!
Marble—On!!!

Crazy MCS 1.jpg

Crazy MCS 2.jpg

WOW!!! very nice!! beautiful♥

• Award 1

9 hours ago, Chad G. said:

Just going by what's on the link ??

The reason I ask is because if the base has to be opaque Confederates are rare and if it doesn't they're common, and I always thought Confederates were rare.

5 hours ago, Ric said:

The reason I ask is because if the base has to be opaque Confederates are rare and if it doesn't they're common, and I always thought Confederates were rare.

Yes, the opaque grey is HTF @ least in my world. I've only seen one Greycoat, the patter and colors were outstanding "but" the marble was beat to smithereens, so unfortunately far beyond even wanting to own it.

49 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Yes, the opaque grey is HTF @ least in my world. I've only seen one Greycoat, the patter and colors were outstanding "but" the marble was beat to smithereens, so unfortunately far beyond even wanting to own it.

IMO, if folks want to name marbles, that's fine - it facilitates discussion. But I don't like it when the definition associated with a name changes. It's like I just figure out what a dog is and realize a few years later that cats are now called dogs too.

• Award 1

8 minutes ago, Ric said:

IMO, if folks want to name marbles, that's fine - it facilitates discussion. But I don't like it when the definition associated with a name changes. It's like I just figure out what a dog is and realize a few years later that cats are now called dogs too.

I agree, like the recent pelt I was sent. I had just got used to the name "mustard & relish"  & then I was sent one w/ the new name of "Sunflower"  ??  Never was much of a name chaser, if I like it, I like it, no matter the name !!

• Award 1

2 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

I agree, like the recent pelt I was sent. I had just got used to the name "mustard & relish"  & then I was sent one w/ the new name of "Sunflower"  ??  Never was much of a name chaser, if I like it, I like it, no matter the name !!

Yeah, but at least they're not calling Rebels, Mustard & Relishes now too. lol.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Chad G. said:

Maybe "Stretch" Armstrong can be the new "mib renaming" representative ??   image.png.692562d995556c6bde6b2db5d3bd5d6a.png

Haha, Yeah, having one marble with two different names is bad enough. But having two different marbles with the same is another thing altogether,  unless the two can be distinguished using a company name, like Akro, Alley, or Peltier Superman, for instance - I can live with that.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Berryb said:

Sorry I guess the thread was movin' too fast for me. I thought we were talkin' about the one directly above my post. This calls for closer scrutiny on my part. Thanks

Bruce

Salright Bruce, I do it all the time  :dunno:

4 hours ago, Berryb said:

Sorry I guess the thread was movin' too fast for me. I thought we were talkin' about the one directly above my post. This calls for closer scrutiny on my part. Thanks

Bruce

And I'm sorry I got off on a tangent and sort of gummed up the works.

5 minutes ago, Tommy said:

Found this today in a pin....

I like it ...name or just a rad mib...😜

Ketchup and mustard?

20220221_104431.jpg

20220221_104445.jpg

20220221_104507.jpg

20220221_104529.jpg

Wow !! nice checkerboard pattern in the first pic, a new one for me, sure resemble a K&M but structured more like a Rainbo ?? Hmm !!

• Award 1

First, I think ya'll need to go back to bed for another 10-14 hours - it's not Tuesday yet! But now that's out of my system, the yellow looks a bit more like a bleed out of the red/orange rather than a separate color, and I also agree that the structure looks a bit more like a typical Rainbo than an NLR.

• Haha 1

"Happy Peltier Tuesday"

Some old pics of some of my favorites

image.png.9463a6764aef4a28297b58618ef984b2.png

image.thumb.png.290c87e5bc2cd110c89432838a56eef0.png

• Like 2
  • Award 1