On 2/1/2022 at 8:06 AM, Ric said:

Nice mibs! It's funny how the lower right marbles in both of our groups are the same type.

I think I have a single shot of that one somewhere ?? Ah here it is, lower right hand corner, right ?? Sorry for the fuzzy pics, another bunch of freehand attempts !!

image.png.5729b59aaedbf54ba4cb5ec9ea764ccf.png

A couple shots of the Bo just to the left of it.

image.png.ff9e1d07d05a3ff4a2e7b2655cd2082e.png

image.png.602c7bec9c998618325ea359a886e334.png

image.png.74cc2da731084d4f572195b7c471ced6.png

image.png.e7c9a583f8f3fa5f95ea1099b5d7c51c.png

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Chad G. said:

I think I have a single shot of that one somewhere ?? Ah here it is, lower right hand corner, right ?? Sorry for the fuzzy pics, another bunch of freehand attempts !!

image.png.5729b59aaedbf54ba4cb5ec9ea764ccf.png

A couple shots of the Bo just to the left of it.

image.png.ff9e1d07d05a3ff4a2e7b2655cd2082e.png

That's the one. I really like them. I don't think I have one like the second one you show, but I wish I did - nice mib, for sure.

• Award 1

3 minutes ago, Dave 13 said:

. . . 1st pic is a box from AAM not mine then 4 pics of my mib that i’m thinking might be one

Nice Rainbo, Dave. But I have never been able to figure out a Pelt Bloody. Is transparent red a requirement?

41 minutes ago, Ric said:

Nice Rainbo, Dave. But I have never been able to figure out a Pelt Bloody. Is transparent red a requirement?

Hi Ric thx ,i’m not sure if transparent red is a requirement or not. I’ve only read a couple discussions on them ,so basically just going off the pics posted that i’ve seen ,i’m going to try to look for more info on them 

If you like Pelts, you better like blowholes. 
(Oh bummer—a blowhole, how often has that thought come to our minds?)
We could make a whole thread on the different blowholes out there. Some are big some are small, some are just strange.
Blowholes, a badge of honor? 
If you can’t beat them join them, only one side can be displayed at a time anyhow.
Marble—On!!

Blow hole 1.jpg

Blow hole 2.jpg

• Like 3

"Happy Peltier Tuesday"     :pirate:

A group of "Peltier Peerless Patches"  (PPP)

image.png.6eb678fa6265a183c9b73317b0124b97.png

:rimshot:

• Like 3